9 Most Popular Tools for automation testing services
Identifying the right tools for Automation Testing Services in today’s agile environment is vital for success. Everyone demands success in less time. The new era is the era of speed. Automation testing services tools are the essence of DevOps and other new methodologies. With the abundance of tools for automation testing, it becomes complicated to choose the best ones that guarantee success. Here is a list of some of the most popular tools for automation testing that helps you to reap the benefits of automation testing to its full potential.
Selenium is used to automate web application testing. It is an open-source automation testing tool that requires advanced programming skills for effective usage.
- It is used to create advanced automation scripts
- Reduces execution time of the test
- Supports parallel execution
- Mac OS
- Java script
2. UFT One
This tool acts as a single intelligent solution used to test the web, mobile, desktop, and RPA applications.
- It supports keyword and scripting interfaces.
- It can perform smart object detection, image-based object detection, and correction.
3. Test Complete
It is one of the most widely used tools for automation testing, which is used to test desktop, web, and mobile applications. It is a product by SmartBear and can be easily integrated with other Smart Bear products.
- Its object recognition engine can detect dynamic user interface elements.
- It has a record and playback feature that allows a tester to run functional UI tests.
- It is capable of creating advanced automated test scripts without the codes.
- Java script
4. Katalon Studio
It is the most comprehensive automation tool used for testing web, desktop, and API. It is so popular that it has been recognized recently by Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for the software test automation market.
- Built-in keywords for creating test cases.
- It can be used for automated as well as exploratory testing.
- It can extend the testing capability with the help of plugins.
It is an open-source BDD tool. It focuses on the end-user experience.
- The code is written in simple English called Gherkin.
- It only supports the web environment.